As a recognized leader in the iron casting industry, Mid-City Foundry Company produces jobbing and semi-production quality iron castings for:
- Industrial Engine
- Gear and transmission
- Specialty Machinery Applications
Producing high-quality castings, delivered on time at a managed total cost, we contribute towards our customers’ increased profitability.
Machined complete components furnished through reciprocal partnerships with reliable machining sources provide for cost effective ‘first tier’ sourcing. The benefit to our customers:
- Shortened lead-times
- Finished complete casting components with minimum involvement
- Maximum confidence of obtaining high quality parts at competitive costs
- Registered ISO 9001:2008 accreditation assures our vendors and customers of professional, competently managed business results
- First Tier source of supply is reliable and simple to manage by our customers
- Relying upon Mid-City to provide casting solutions involving design, cost, lead-time and machining requirements assigns the responsibility to a highly competent organization of professional foundry people
Our castings are used throughout the world by a broad base of OEMs. Our business does not depend upon one or two large customers. From electric motor brackets to jacketed compressor housings, more than 100 customers rely on us for quality cast products.
What we have in common with our customers is a commitment to maximizing profitability by reducing the time it takes to receive the parts they need ‘just in time’. Our flexibility and nimble manufacturing process ensures our economic stability and helps to improve our customers’ bottom line. In addition, the knowledge and experience we gain from working with one industry can be transferred to other industries.