Who We Are
Mid-City Foundry Company began in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as a small, gray iron foundry producing engine castings. Today, we have grown into one of the most respected jobbing iron foundries in the country. We offer a wide variety of alloys and complex castings of many shapes and sizes for our customers that include Fortune 500 companies.
What We Do
Mid-City Foundry specializes in producing customized complex castings to exacting customer specifications.
- Jobbing and semi-production of gray, ductile and alloyed iron castings at two facilities
- Producing castings of medium to complex design
- Specializing in, but not limited to, thin walled, pressure containing or metalurgically stringent requirements
- Flexible manufacturing facilities engineered to accept existing as well as newly designed pattern equipment
- Flexible and adaptable processes with an emphasis on controlled cost and consistent quality